Monday, January 16, 2012

"Purse"onal Progress

I am over the Beehives and because they are just getting started on their Personal Progress I want them to be consistent in their efforts so that they will be successful. So I've started bringing a reminder on Sunday for them to work on their P.P.
It won't always be a treat, I've also found some great quotes and poems for each value(which I'll share as I do them). I'll probably alternate between a treat and a quote/poem. I'm also getting each girl a small photo album to keep her quotes and poems in as I give them so that they're somewhere they can go and use them later. I haven't gotten them yet, that's next week so you'll have to wait until then to see them. But here is this weeks reminder.
 These are Hershey Nuggets wrapped in scrapbook paper, small brad added and a little ribbon. They thought they were pretty cute. 


You can find more reminder ideas over on this post. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment