I have a new beehive coming in in the next few weeks and I wanted to do something fun for her to feel welcome. I saw this great idea on Pinterest (surprised I'm sure) from Rebecca Goodro which she posted on the Idea Door. She has made up a new beehive kit that I thought was so fun.
In her kit she includes: a PP book, a journal, highlighter, pen, pencil, Post-it's, gum, B of M charm bracelet, & a YW value card. She also included these tips for PP.
1. Find some quiet time (Sunday is a great day)
2. Don't get overwhelmed (work on one goal at a time)
3. Talk to your parents for suggestions & support
4. Share with your YW leaders your concerns and your successes
5. Keep your Book "out" so it's just something your always working on
6. Use the Post-Its to always have your current goal in front of you
Don't just pick the "easiest" goal to get done quickly. Choose things
that interest you, and will help better YOU as a person
I took her idea and made it my own. I also added a "leaders business card" with my phone number and her adviser's phone number on it. We also had the ribbon book mark to add to it & I'm also going to stick in her favorite candy bar as well. (skipping the charm bracelet)
I found the cute container at Target in the dollar section
It's so fun to have new beehives and I'm looking forward to her joining our class.