Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Lesson



For our Christmas lesson this year each of us in the presidency took a turn to speak to the girls. We took the word JOY and each took a letter and expounded on finding Joy this season J~ finding Joy in Jesus Christ, O~ finding Joy within others, Y~ finding joy in yourself.
I took J and gathered ideas from talks by Elder Eyering & Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley. I'm pretty sure I cried through the whole thing, talking about my Savior is a very personal thing to me, I just hope the girls could feel the joy the Savior can bring into our lives. After the lesson we met in the kitchen for cocoa and cookies. (we have an ant problem in our building so we can only have food in the kitchen or gym)
I hope all can find the JOY in the season.
Merry Christmas



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment