Sunday, October 4, 2015

The sacrament reminds us of our covenants ~Lesson 33

Unfortunately I am starting these posts about a month too late. I can't remember everything I did for this lesson and I haven't been taking pictures of the handouts I've been giving either. SO starting at lesson 39 you'll start seeing the hand outs and activities. 
   While I was preparing to get started I also came across and idea about doing a newsletter each week for the kids. I have my class do the activity, read the scriptures, and answer the questions on the back and then bring it back the following week for a small treat. Only those who bring back their newsletter get the treat. (smarties) and so far almost all of my kids bring them back (I have 8 in my class).


Lesson from Manual


You can download the newsletter HERE
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment