Monday, May 14, 2012

Teacher appreciation

Last week was teacher appreciation week and I had fun putting together little treats for my kids to take to school for their great teachers. But then I realized that there are more great teachers than the ones at school, so I made up a little treat for our YW adviser's as well as my kids Primary teachers. We all know how hard a Primary teacher works to keep those kids engaged and learning so a little thank you was in order. 


 Are any of you in the boat we're in right now? Sunday lessons with blank looks on the girls faces. Some Sundays it is so hard to get any kind of feedback from them, not a chance a discussion. I wanted to make sure our adviser's knew how much we appreciated their efforts with the girls and that they keep giving that effort. So they deserved a thank you as well.
If you are interested you can download the tag here

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment