Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Bushels of Blessings

 This was a  program that I did when I was serving as Activities Day leader. It is a similar night to YW in Excellence.  The theme was "Bushel of Blessings", the many blessings you receive when you accomplish your goals.

This is the invitation I did in Photoshop




Programs

I found the red containers in the dollar section at Target as well as the apple scrapbook paper. Filled it with different apples and there's my centerpiece for the tables.


Each girl had a little something to take home. Again I found the baskets in the dollar section at Target (my go to place to find cute containers) and put a chocolate caramel apple wrapped up in it.


We had a dinner as well and for treats I found these cute apple cupcakes at Kara's Party Ideas, loved how they turned out.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment