Monday, May 12, 2014

Done for Now

Well I wasn't expecting this day to come so soon but I was released as YW president about three weeks ago. I was only Pres for about a year and a few months but my husband was called to be 2nd counselor in the Bishopric so that meant I had to give up my calling for him to serve. I have been in YW's as long as I have been in my current ward (3 years +) so I felt like it was his time to serve. He's had other callings of course but none that really challenged him or gave him many opportunities to grow. I am excited for him and know he's going to do a fabulous job. Now it's his turn to go to meetings and be gone in the evenings.

  I finally got my next calling this last Sunday, I am now on the Enrichment committee, I am SO excited about this one. Planning parties for a calling, what could be better (besides being in YW's)? So now I'll have to add a new tab to my tool bar for enrichment activities. We don't have anything in the works or on the calendar until July so it may be a while before I actually get something up here. Although because I have such a lull in my time I've decided to throw a Favorite Things Party so I'll put those detail here for fun.

 Thank you all for your great comments on all things YW's. Now on to the next. : )

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment