Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 B-day gift

This year for the girls birthday gift we had a a hard time coming up with an idea we loved. We wanted it to be something we could do up and have in our cupboard and ready for the year, so food was out. We did fuzzy socks last year and we liked the idea of going along with the theme for the year. SO. . . . . we decided on mini pedi kits in a jar, some thing to help their feet look cute while they're standing in those holy places. ; )

In our jars we put cotton balls, a foot file, a nail file, lotion, clippers, cuticle stick, polish remover, toe separaters, nail polish, and a foot scrub. 

The green items and the clippers and cuticle stick all came in a package which I found at Dollar Tree, the mini nail polish I found at Sally's, the foot scrub and remover are found at Walgreens in the travel size section and the lotion was in the dollar bins at Target.


 I made a tag with the theme on it to attach to the jar and a paper flower. 


 I put a large cupcake paper on top and their name.


I think they turned out pretty cute and I hope the girls will love them
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, you are so creative! By any chance can you send me a copy of the tag that you created? I am not savvy when it comes to that kind of thing. I would really appreciate it!

    Thanks!

    Erin Thayer
    ercthayer@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you on Pinterest & I'm just popping by to see your wonderful ideas. I just love your darling blog. Can't wait to come back when I have more time.

    Warmly, Michelle
    Faith, Trust & Pixie Dust

    ReplyDelete