Monday, June 11, 2012

lesson 22/ manual 1


I apologize for missing the last few lessons, I've been focused on getting ready for girls camp. Pictures to come of what I've been working on soon. Anyway I thought I'd put my ideas for our next lesson on here. 
The repentance lesson is in each manual and presented a little differently in each as well. Last year when I taught the repentance lesson I gave soap as a hand out but the lesson this year has a great quote about God's pencil right at the beginning of the lesson. I thought it would be fun to attach a fun eraser to the quote or question that I pass out to the girls to help with the lesson. Or Target usually has some fun pencils in their dollar bins. 

I've seen these kinds of erasers in craft stores before. 



I have to add that I love the extra resources provided on the side, especially the talks "Point of Safe Return" by Dieter F. Uchtdorf and  Boyd K. Packer's, “I Will Remember Your Sins No More",
Both would be great additions to this lesson. 

I have this pinned on my Teacher gifts board but thought it would be perfect for a handout for this lesson.
It's a roll of Rolo's (or you could use lifesavers or mentos) with a Hershey's kiss on the bottom. 
Attach the pencil quote instead of the heart and it's perfect. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment