Thursday, June 14, 2012

Camp treats

I've working like crazy to get everything ready for camp and I'm not even the camp director or assistant. (I can only imagine what their days are like) Don't get me wrong this has been the best kind of crazy, doing fun crafty things. I've got the first two of my treats for the girls done as well as my Secret Sister gift (not shown). As leaders we're doing Secret Sisters between us and we're each taking a day to do a gift so we only have to think of one (X4) instead of four gifts to give. So I guess it's not really secret but anyway still fun! 

Today was starting my pillow cases and they are looking stinkin cute!! Can't wait to post those. But for now here are my first two treats I'm bringing. 1x8 bags filled with lemon heads topped off with a pinwheel. 




And these cute cookie monsters

more to come soon!!

Happy Camping!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Awe, the cookie monsters are adorable! I kind of feel like going to a craft store to get craft punches to make them :p.

    ReplyDelete